[Vision2020] Coe, Sitler and Duncan

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 10 18:58:59 PDT 2006

What the hell?  Are you people really blind or what?  WHAT ABOUT THE
VICTIMS?  Where are your feelings for them?  Your support?  Your concern for
the rest of *their* lives, what's left of them?

I could care less what happens to this guy in prison, especially a guy like
Coe or Sitler or even Jamin who REFUSE to acknowledge and truly come to
terms with what lives they have destroyed.  Truth is, a lot of the time
these guys are isolated in prison due to the threats against them.

Would I like to see him tied and beaten?  No.  But a "country club" type of
institution is just not right.  Guaranteed his victims are not happy about
any of this either.

J  :]