[Vision2020] Coe, Sitler and Duncan

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 10 20:02:21 PDT 2006

Yes, life-threatening are worse because of one fact - the victim lives and
relives the crime not only in their own mind but in the courts, especially
when they are grilled and dehumanized by the defending lawyers that think
their clients are perfect and couldn't possibly be guilty of the charges
brought against them no matter what the evidence says.

Like I said, the dead person is out of pain - the victim left alive is not.

What you don't get about that is just scary.

J  :]