[Vision2020] Coe transferred to specialcommitmentcenteronMcNeilIsland

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 9 15:40:29 PDT 2006

You have not answered my question.  You say there is NO reason a person
cannot be treated in the jail.  I have asked you to tell us which providers
are willing to come to the Latah County Jail, and you have not answered that
very specific question.  Do you have an answer or not?  Have you talked to
the providers?

We are not in  another state.  We are here.  Have you identified the options
that actually exist here?

As for Coe, he is being housed in the very facility in which the state of
Washington wishes to keep him if they can continue to hold him AFTER he has
completed his sentence.  How is this an instance of Coe dictating where he
is held?

Every child molester is not Duncan.  Duncan is the horrific exception, not
the average offender.  To compare every offender to him seems to me much
like comparing every enemy to Hitler.  It's where one goes when short of
facts.

Sunil