[Vision2020] Greg Dickison, NSA Attorney re property tax

donald huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Fri Sep 8 10:56:10 PDT 2006

Here it is folks, straight from the horses mouth - or some part of the
horse's anatomy.

Sorry, Gary, they did pay property taxes.  Sorry, NSA does represent a net
loss to property tax revenues.

Rose

Gregory Dickison gdickison at moscow.com  <mailto:gdickison%40moscow.com>
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:52:35 -0700