[Vision2020] Greg Dickison, NSA Attorney re property tax

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 18:09:04 PDT 2006

Rose,

  Aren't you also a net loss on tax revenues?

  Best,

  _DJA

donald huskey <donaldrose at cpcinternet.com> wrote:                                  Here it is folks, straight from the horses  mouth &#8211; or some part of the horse&#8217;s anatomy.
    Sorry, Gary,  they did pay property taxes.  Sorry, NSA does represent a net loss to  property tax revenues.
    Rose

    Gregory Dickison gdickison at moscow.com
  Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:52:35 -0700