[Vision2020] More Stuff

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 00:26:02 PDT 2006

Greg Dickison, aka the inept attorney who says "It's Not a College" (NSA),
"Its Not a School, Its A Daycare" (St. Monica's), "Its Open To The Public,
Therefore Is Not A Class" (NSA)....geez Greg is there ANYthing you and your
"client" agree on when it comes to what EXACTLY it is they are running?

Oh, and you don't know what other classes are being run out of other
buildings?  Yeah, right!

I think its about time this town wakes up and smells the coffee - more and
more kirker businesses are opening up and they are allowing classes to be
run out of their buildings.  Because the kirkers are SO used to hiding,
perfecting and running a "gin mill out of the backroom" type of scam, unless
people start speaking up, this is only going to get worse.  You think
parking is bad now, just wait.  NSA can NOT continue with their
accreditation without growth and they will grow in the sneaky, underhanded
manner in which they have operated since the very beginning.

And I really think it is totally disingenuous to say NSA has introduced
retail space into the CBD when its their own business' that are
owned/operated by the same church that owns/operates them; i.e., the library
is "open" to anyone who subscribes, the "bookstore" is stocked ONLY with
texts and reading material relevant to the courses offered by NSA, and
kirker owned WOP has NOT been well received by anyone but CC people.

Personally, I don't see WOP being open much past next summer anyway, in
which case that will be open space AGAIN until another kirker decides to
take a chance that Dougie won't kick them out of town.  Spending the same $1
in a self-contained world does not allow for that $1 to gain much value.
Given that WOP is heavily majorialy patronized by the kirkers, I just don't
see much growth happening there.  Remember too, that part of the building
was empty for a long stretch once Zume's was forced to close.  And Dougie
doesn't like it when he has to pump what little resources he has into a
business that can't seem to get a foot-hold on the paying public's wallet.

And to put down the phone company as if they didn't contribute to the town
when they had the building is rather ridiculous.  At least those people paid
taxes and they did NOT use up the parking that was available in the CBD.  In
fact, they PROVIDED parking for their employees.  Can't say the same for
NSA, can you Greg?

Oh, yeah I forgot - you don't know WHAT your client does, do you?

J  :]