[Vision2020] More Stuff

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Fri Sep 8 06:23:22 PDT 2006

Jackie, I hate to interfere with your carefully crafted little fantasy but
as a public utility it is my understanding that GTE was indeed tax exempt
and if you think that its employees did not utilize the Jackson street lot
it's clear you didn't live in Moscow at that time. GTE had a right to
utilize parking in that lot and when the building was sold to NSA that right
went with it. It seems clear that you don't care much for the current crop
of businesses that have sprung up downtown, perhaps you could suggest a few
that would be more to your liking? Maybe a tin foil hats boutique? Or, maybe
a chemist who specialized in industrially sized containers of
chlorpromazine, haloperidol and thioridazine? Perhaps you could invest some
of your own resources and do something more in keeping with you and your
friends values in the CBD. Or you could continue to lurk, spy,  and
complain. Of the two, I suspect the latter.

gc