[Vision2020] FW: Give it a rest

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 1 10:48:50 PDT 2006

Sure he can do that....and get a ticket for leaving a vehicle on the street
for over 48 hours in violation of City ordinance (something he is VERRA used
to doing so I am sure it wouldn't matter to him.)

That, of course, presupposes he knows where my abode is located, which he
doesn't.  So, mayhap that is not such a good suggestion after all.  Besides,
my dog would probably think it was just more thing she needed to mark during
her morning walk.  Wouldn't want to ruin Dougie-boy's fine whitewall tires,
now would you?

Again, is there some reason you can't just live in Lewiston and take care of
the MANY many issues that THAT town has?  Or have you been kicked out too
many list serves there?

And since you seem to support someone going and "torture cats" might I
assume you also are in favor of force feeding ducks and geese?  Yeah,
thought so.

Whatever.

J  :]