[Vision2020] The death penalty....a deterent!!!!!

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Oct 29 10:20:25 PST 2006

Whatcha' know Joe?

You are against abortion but are uncomfortable insisting that others act
accordingly?  Imagine you and a friend are witnessing an elderly woman being
viciously attacked in an alley.  You turn to your friend and opine that it
is wrong to attack elderly women and you would never do such a thing
yourself.  However, you caution him, obviously this mugger has made another
choice and you are not comfortable imposing your value judgment on him.
Quite right, your friend observes, that fellow is obviously of the pro
choice camp, and who are we to impose our beliefs on him?  The two of you
then stroll off, sipping the last of your latte's, as the old woman lays
prone, bleeding to death.  But of course the two of you bear no
responsibility -  Right?

Won't you please reconsider your decision to leave this difficult question
for others to resolve another day?

Best,  -T

"There is a dangerous silence today - a silence that allows evil to
flourish."   -M.L.K.