[Vision2020] What Part of innapropriate Don't You Understand?

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Oct 29 10:34:37 PST 2006

Paul, you are a reservoir of potential solutions!  Why had the option of
yoga not occurred to me as a potential solution to the debate over gay
marriage??  Surely you are on to something.  And they all wear tights
already, right?

Just kidding.

I have no interest in suppressing anyone's legitimate rights, I just
disagree that the right to marry should extend to inappropriate couplings.

You ask how I might object to a relationship when both parties consent to
it's terms.
Well...  Suppose I knew an overbearing and domineering fellow who felt manly
only when denigrating or humiliating his spouse.  Suppose further that said
spouse got her jollies by being thus abused.  Should I applaud this abusive
arrangement even though they seem oddly compatible?  Or would I be a more
genuine friend to them both by suggesting that they  get some therapy?

Off to string some wiring, slam a couple cold longnecks and chill with the
brood...... Hope you have a cool Sunday.       -Tony