[Vision2020] What Part of innapropriate Don't You Understand?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 29 07:18:18 PST 2006

Tony,

 Are you suggesting that the only reason for sex is for  reproduction purposes?  Most people I know, attempt to avoid that  consequence of having sex, and go through great lengths to avoid it.

  I believe that the main reason for sex is the establishment of social  relations and for relieving stress and tension, not having lots of  babies. Over 400 species of animals, from insect to humans and monkeys  have members that practice homosexuality. Surely a perfect God cannot  be that fouled up as to make so many of his creations maladjusted?

  You are correct that homosexuality doesn't produce children. But that  isn't the main reason we have sex, it is a secondary, and often an  unintended consequence of it. Most sexual relations do not result in a  birth, thank God. Imagine if it did!

 People should not be  reduced to their reproductive organs. They are more than that, much  more. Just because parts don't fit well together in a way that results  in another baby being born doesn't mean that relationship is wrong,  maladjusted, or unhealthy-- anymore then just because the parts do fit  well and a baby is born that the relationship was a healthy one.

  What is not natural is to hate, reject, or judge others because they are homosexuals. No other species does this. Not one.

  Best,

  _DJA

Tony <tonytime at clearwire.net> wrote:  Nick, how dare you diminish the struggles and accomplishments of African
Americans and women by comparing their entirely reasonable and appropriate
demands to the inappropriate and unreasonable demands of today's shrill
homosexual community!

Can't you get it through your thick skull Teach?  There is nothing
inappropriate about a person being and acting as a woman.  There is nothing
inappropriate about someone having and living with black skin.  But there
is, as I have repeatedly discussed unimpeachably, something manifestly
inappropriate about homosexuality.  Our respective genitalia, male and
female alike, were obviously designed and intended to interact to facilitate
reproduction.  Homosexual behavior is a MALADJUSTMENT.

Isn't it about time you encouraged people to conduct themselves with
dignity, self respect and a proper consideration for their health?  Enabling
people when they act against their own best interests marks you not as a
genuine friend to them, but in fact a very dangerous enemy.

Fed up with people who mislead others by telling them what they WANT to hear
rather than what they NEED to hear,     -Tony

Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 7:46 AM
Subject: [Vision2020] What Part of Equality Don't You Understand?

> Hail to the Vision!
>
> This will be my contribution to the rally against Idaho Gay Marriage
> Amendment and be a trial run for my radio commentary for next Tuesday.
> There are many important issues for Idaho in this election, but I thought
> this was the most important one.
>
> Nick Gier
>
> WHAT PART OF EQUALITY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
> It's Indivisible and Universal Anyway
>
> I love liberty by taste, equality by instinct and reason
> —Alexis de Tocqueville in a letter to John Stuart Mill
>
> The motto of my birth state Nebraska is "Equality before the Law." The
> motto was adopted in 1867 at the instigation of Representative Isaac
> Wiles, who wanted his state to support the abolition of slavery.
>
> It was a sad day in November, 2000, when 70 percent of Nebraska voters
> betrayed that motto by approving a constitutional amendment banning gay
> marriage.  Equally distressing was the July, 2006 decision of the 8th U.S.
> Circuit Court of Appeals to overturn a lower court that had declared the
> amendment unconstitutional.
>
> On the positive side, on Wednesday the New Jersey Supreme Court ruled that
> "the unequal dispensation of rights and benefits to committed same-sex
> partners can no longer be tolerated under our state Constitution," and it
> gave the New Jersey Legislature 180 days to come up with a remedy.
>
> Critics will say that these activist judges were somehow pushing the
> "homosexual agenda," but don't we want we want our judges to do what we
> all learned in kindergarten: should treat everyone equally and fairly?
>
> Party affiliation does not seem to determine this alleged "activism,"
> because two Democrats, one Independent, and one Republican were in the New
> Jersey majority, and two Democrats and one Republican were in the
> minority.  Furthermore, six of the seven justices of the Massachusetts
> Supreme Judicial Court, a majority of whom ruled in favor of gay marriage
> in 2003, were appointed by a Republican governor.
>
> Chief Justice Margaret Marshall is one of those Republican appointees and
> she wrote the majority opinion.  In it she concludes that the
> Massachusetts Constitution "forbids the creation of second class
> citizens," and "the right to marry means little if it does not include the
> right to marry and the person of one's choice."
>
> Personal liberty and equality before the law were the two great pillars of
> the American and French Revolutions, historical watersheds that made
> people free from the dictates of kings and bishops and allowed people to
> be judged by the content of their character rather than the color of their
> skin, their gender, or their sexual orientation.  My thanks to Martin
> Luther King, Jr. for help in the phrasing.
>
> In early America liberty and equality for all was of course a promissory
> note for women and former slaves, but arguments not to give them equal
> opportunity were as weak then as the arguments for excluding gays and
> [...]

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com