[Vision2020] voting

roger hayes rhayes at turbonet.com
Sat Oct 28 08:25:54 PDT 2006

Dear V2020 readers:

As a lifelong and committed Democrat I can honestly say that if B.Sali
or B. Otter were Democrats, I most certainly would be voting
Republican. The thought of the disgrace these two clowns will bring to
our fair state is seriously disturbing. I have followed the debates,
listened to the exchanges, examined the campaign finance reports,
sifted through the ads, looked into who and what groups support these
two candidates and I find it disgusting that our voters and citizens
might reward people so lacking in intellectual depth, bipartisan
thinking, and concern for the future of all of Idaho.

How the Republican party can allow such special interest fools to rise
to the top is one of those questions that people need to ask
themselves, and answer at the polls.

Sincerely,
Roger Hayes
Moscow