[Vision2020] vote

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 22:32:59 PDT 2006

Dear Editor:

I quote from Pat Kraut's letter, Friday, October 27, 2006:

"Sali ruffles the feathers of his fellow republicans? Can that be all bad? I
think some of those who have been in Boise a long time need to be shaken up
a bit.  So, I believe that lets you know who I am voting for this election."

I would like to applaud Pat.  She chooses to spend her "very precious
vote" for reasons that are so logical that she is a credit to
simpletons everywhere.  Bravo, Pat!

When Emma Lazarus wrote the immortal words "Give me your tiresome,
your batty, your eccentric masses yearning to breathe free," she was
presciently speaking of Pat Kraut.

Pat, if you are reading this, and if I've ruffled your republican
feathers, please resist the impulse to add me as a write-in candidate.