[Vision2020] vote

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Oct 27 20:47:03 PDT 2006

Friday, October 27, 2006

Dear Editor:

Who to vote for? How to make the choice for my very precious vote? Well, as
for Grant his very first AD listed things he thought were wrong with our
world today only one of which was 'oil companies gouging us'. Since he was a
head of a big organization I would have expected him to know that the price
of oil is much more complicated than the companies. I am always insulted
that the democrats think that I am too ignorant to know about how Social
Security is funded, the price of oil goes up or down or how or why we went
to Iraq. If Bush lied so did a lot of other people and I know its true
without any silly AD.
Sali ruffles the feathers of his fellow republicans? Can that be all bad? I
think some of those who have been in Boise a long time need to be shaken up
a bit.  So, I believe that lets you know who I am voting for this election.

Pat Kraut