[Vision2020] Sali/Grant in ID-01

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 27 17:06:41 PDT 2006

Concerning

One concern surrounding the upcoming mid-term elections is the cost of oil
and potential alternative energy sources.

This question was posed to Sali during a recent debate between himself and
Grant on KLEW.  Sali's Response:

http://www.LatahElection2006.com/Sali_Tree_Energy.mp3

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, according to Bill Sali trees are 40%
crude oil.  All we need to do, apparently, is apply heat and wait for about
. . . oh . . . a couple million years.

Another question brought up during this same debate dealt with Iran.  Sali
feels that although we must not invade Iran, a military strike against Iran
is inevitable and that the US must take the lead in this strike:

http://www.LatahElection2006.com/Sali_Troops_in_Iran.mp3

And don't even get me started on Otter.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen