[Vision2020] Sali/Grant in ID-01

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 23:28:31 PDT 2006

The Democrats have convinced me not to vote Democrat. Likewise, the  Republicans have convinced me not to vote Republican. I am going to  vote for the person and avoid voting for two political parties that are  full corruption, lies, deception and think we are too stupid to have  the right to directly elect the President of this supposedly "free  nation".

 As long as this nation is forced to believe that  they can only choose between Republican or Democrat, it shall never be  free. People forfeit their souls, the future of their children, and  their right to a truly representative government when they knowingly  vote for strengthening a corrupt system of government with corrupt  government officials.

  Best,

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:  Concerning

One concern surrounding the upcoming mid-term elections is the cost of oil
and potential alternative energy sources.

This question was posed to Sali during a recent debate between himself and
Grant on KLEW.  Sali's Response:

http://www.LatahElection2006.com/Sali_Tree_Energy.mp3

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, according to Bill Sali trees are 40%
crude oil.  All we need to do, apparently, is apply heat and wait for about
. . . oh . . . a couple million years.

Another question brought up during this same debate dealt with Iran.  Sali
feels that although we must not invade Iran, a military strike against Iran
is inevitable and that the US must take the lead in this strike:

http://www.LatahElection2006.com/Sali_Troops_in_Iran.mp3

And don't even get me started on Otter.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen