[Vision2020] Sali/Grant in ID-01

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Oct 27 15:16:18 PDT 2006

Way to go, Penny!  As a Democrat, I understand party loyalty -- but when a
party puts up someone as, ahem, "difficult" as Sali, it's time to vote
across lines.  And just a generation or so ago, Grant's policies would have
been considered quite mainstream in the Republican Party.

Grant/Brady/Jones in '06!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keely