[Vision2020] Sali/Grant in ID-01

Pennsylvania Place penn_place_boise at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 14:29:54 PDT 2006

I'm as Republican as they come, and I'm voting for Grant "to send a message." As Bruce Newcomb said, "That idiot is just an idiot."

  Same goes for Otter/Brady. I may be a Republican, but I'm also a conservationalist, and I think Butch would develop every scare inch of Idaho's public lands given half the chance.

  Idaho for Idahoans!
  Penny

Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:
  So, I know there are a couple of regular Republican voters out there.
How are you voting in this race?

-- ACS

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com