[Vision2020] Sali/Grant in ID-01

Ken kmmos at verizon.net
Fri Oct 27 14:20:56 PDT 2006

On Friday 27 October 2006 01:51 pm, Andreas Schou wrote:
> So, I know there are a couple of regular Republican voters out there.
> How are you voting in this race?

I will support Mr. Grant. The other candidates represent more of the status
quo, or worse, or have spoken about ideas that are counter-productive.

Mr. Grant's affiliation with the Democratic Party, even without that party
achieving a majority in the House, likely will lead to cooperation with
other Democratic House members that will help Idaho's First District. If
the Democrats achieve a majority without a Democrat from the First
District, whichever other candidate wins the seat likely will have less
success as an incumbent than would a Democratic representative. So, in view
of the increased likelihood of a Democratic majority in the House, Idaho's
First District can do itself a favor by sending a Democratic representative
to join it.

Ken Marcy