[Vision2020] Reading Ease

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 18:41:08 PDT 2006

The main reason that I prefer top-posted replies is that I get to skip
reading the replies I've already read again and again as the chain of
replies continues.  I also hate having to scroll down to the bottom of a
lengthy email exchange to get a one-line reply.

Read the reply.  Then, if you didn't catch the references scroll down
and get caught up on what you might have missed.  The really proper way
is probably more like what Chasuk described, but I'm often too lazy to
cut out everything in a long email except what I want to reply to.

Anyway, people are different and you won't please everybody no matter
the system.

Paul