[Vision2020] upcoming midterm election

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Oct 19 11:47:41 PDT 2006

I agree.  Andrus and Church were good friends of my father-in-law, and my
grandfather and Church were quite close.  That we've degenerated from their
example to actually considering Sali and Luna for office is frightening.

Of course, I'm from Arizona, which gave the world Evan Meacham in the late
70s.  You all might remember him as the erstwhile Arizona governor who
couldn't understand why "pickaninnies" was considered offensive when
referring to African-American people.

keely