[Vision2020] Brightest Stars Awards event: Nominations due October 30

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Tue Oct 17 08:42:34 PDT 2006

ANNOUNCING

BRIGHTEST STARS NOMINATIONS OPEN!

Deadline October 30, 2006

Please forward to your email list

The Governor and First Lady are requesting your help in nominating and
spreading the word about the the search for new Brightest Stars!

This event recognizes those who work to serve children and families.  I
know through your work, you know of people, organizations, small
businesses or corporations that fit that criteria.  The Governor and
Mrs. Risch are working with us to organize this event scheduled for
December 7, 2006.  The applications are due by October 30 so we don't
have much time.  Please pass this opportunity onto others and submit a
nomination yourself.  We cannot appreciate hard workers enough!!

http://www.brighteststars.idaho.gov/

This event promises to be very special this year.  Are reception at the
Grove Hotel, pictures in the Governor's office and either certificates
or trophies will be awarded.  Our goal is 100 nominations...that's why
we need your help!

Mandy De Castro
Association of Idaho Cities
3100 Vista Ave, Suite 310