[Vision2020] a spot of bother!

JeanC jeanc38 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 17:29:02 PDT 2006

On 10/18/06, Art Deco <deco at moscow.com> wrote:
> Nancy, Debi
>
> I am sorry for your prolonged data download situation and if I have
> aggravated it.
>
> Without going into detail, sometimes it is appropriate to send photos.  In
> fact, at sometime in the future, some photos of an interesting evidentiary
> nature will be sent.
>
> Here's a kind suggestion:  For your Vision 2020 account, switch to gmail.
> You then have the option of downloading the whole email, just the text,
> and/or any of the attachments.
>
> Gmail membership procedures are currently a bit selective.  If either of you
> would like a gmail invitation, please send me a note off-list.
>
> W.

Or one can simply sign up for a Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/) or
Photobucket (http://www.photobucket.com/) account and simply post a
link to said photo(s) in the email so people on dial up don't have to
worry about downloads.

Jean C :)
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can
  change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
    Margaret Mead
http://www.uidaho.edu/~bjcraw/
JeanC's Cat House & Shooting Society
http://jeancscathouseandshootingsociety.blogspot.com/