[Vision2020] Subject: Crimes Against Women: Why Aren't We Shocked?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Oct 17 06:52:46 PDT 2006

Doug,

Thank you for your reply.  I know you were not allowed to directly answer
the one question asked and to remark on another issue raised, but thank you
for your clear, clever subtextual answer to the question, and your skilled
but none-the-less revealing non-comment on the implicit issue.

I am surprised you are not an elder.  There are two requirements for
eldership:  Employment in the cult and a certain level of mental prowess.
Rumor is that you will soon be named as the cult electrician, hence
employment is not the problem.  Perhaps your mental prowess exceeds the
required maximum for elder membership and that is why you are not there at
present.

At any rate most of us take your pronouncements as expressing the true
beliefs and attitudes of the cult.

On the original subject of men ogling, etc teens of either sex, you might
want to pray rigorously that certain past (and present) practices of certain
faculty associated with Friendship Square are never discussed on this or any
other public forum.

Please continue to keep us updated on cult philosophy and attitudes by your
succinct posts.

W.