[Vision2020] Subject: Crimes Against Women: Why Aren't We Shocked?

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Oct 16 18:27:10 PDT 2006

Decopauge,

What are you smoking? Do you really think that I am part of the upper
crust?

My only offical position in the church, other than being the oldest
father at the time of his last child, is Sauce maker to the Saints. BBQ
Elixer for the Elite. Oh yeah, I also mix the cool-aid. My favorite
flavor is grape.

Try again, Maybe when you are down in Friendship square checking out
the babes you will get the information you seek from your buddies in
outer space.

lemeno, Doug!

-------

Doug,

Since you are obviously in the deepest circles of cult leadership,
policy/theology construction, and decision making, perhaps you can
confirm
the rumor which is now locally and evangelically rampant:  Is the
Cultmaster
going to change his name to Uriah James Wilson?  (See Book of Samuel)

Any light you can shed on this from the caverns of cult thought will, I
am
sure be illuminating.

W.