[Vision2020] Death to Vermin!

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Oct 15 14:04:03 PDT 2006

Ralph, nice try but your requirement would eliminate the option of
civilization entirely.  Any system of justice is going to include mistakes
as it is administered by fallible human beings.  There is unfortunately no
getting around that reality. That a system is imperfect in no way argues for
it's elimination.  Perhaps you would prefer anarchy to civilization?

-T