[Vision2020] Death to Vermin!

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Sun Oct 15 10:53:10 PDT 2006

[Vision2020] [Vision2020) DEATH TO VERMIN!

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Oct 15 10:27:00 PDT 2006

Andreas, you ask that I support my contention that executing a man
prevents
him from killing others in the future.  If I may:  When a man is
executed,
his heart stops beating, making predatory behavior difficult to
engage in.
Further, his other organ systems stop functioning as well at the
point of
execution, thus causing decomposition.  A moldering corpse, Andreas,
is a
threat to no one.

Hope this helps with your confusion,    -Tony

I presume Tony knows that hundreds of innocent people have been put
to death by government killing. I suppose we can assume that if Tony
were wrongly convicted of murder that he would gladly lay down his
life for the satisfaction of other lovers of capital punishment.

Ralph