[Vision2020] Correction

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sat Oct 14 13:40:21 PDT 2006

Andreas,

Another cogent question.

I believe, long before I came here, that the Kingdom of Heaven was
established back in the first century and that from the resurection it
has been growing like a mustard seed and a lump of leven ever since. I
also believe that Christ established the Kingdom of Heaven and that
Christians only advance it.

Maybe you could define to me what YOU mean by "Christ's return" just so
we can keep apples with apples. We can use the limes for mexican beer.