[Vision2020] Correction

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 16:41:48 PDT 2006

> Maybe you could define to me what YOU mean by "Christ's return" just so
> we can keep apples with apples. We can use the limes for mexican beer.

Doug --

I'm speaking specifically about the millenial kingdom of Revelation
20:1-6. Is it incumbent upon Christians to create the millenial
kingdom in order to precipate the return of Christ*? Or is the
millenial kingdom preceeded by the return of Christ?

Additionally, how are non-believing members of society required to
act? What differing standards of conduct are required by those
considered to be covenental but non-compliant Christians under Federal
Vision theology?

-- ACS

(1) Or, from a Calvinist viewpoint: is it foreordained that the
millenial kingdom will be created by Christians before the return of
Christ?