[Vision2020] Debate or Coward?

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 11:05:34 PDT 2006

On 10/4/06, Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Maybe the Elitists in our town can convince the city council to force every
> member of Christ Church to were a mark on their sleeve identifying their
> religion. Say, how about a giant yellow star on the arm? Anyone that doesn't
> wear one will be thrown in jail for violating the law.
>
>  Then we can petition the city council to change the zoning laws so all they
> are in just a few places in town.
>
>  Finally, since all the people wearing the stars are guilty of violating the
> law or not paying taxes we can build some labor camps and put them in there
> to work off the taxes that they owe.
>
>  How about it Rose, Keely, Tom, Wayne, and especially you Jackie?

Donovan --

There are some propositions which are closed for debate. Foremost
amongst them are the sanctity of human life, the inviolability of
human dignity, and the moral equality of all people. I keep telling
you this, but you don't ever listen to anyone.

The rights of citzenship include the right not to be subjected to the
treatment you describe. The rights of citizenship do not include a
right to be exempted from the law. Expecting that you will be exempted
from the law because of your religious affiliation is nothing more
than whining.

-- ACS