[Vision2020] Is Moscow Ready for Reservoir?

Nick Gier ngier at uidaho.edu
Wed Oct 11 12:30:50 PDT 2006

Greetings:

My house was built in 1955. It is 1152 sq. ft upstairs with an identical
area in a fully developed basement, which rents for $600 per month.  I pay
WSG, which runs well over $100 per month.  My tenants, six very responsible
UI students, pay the power bill, which has gone up considerably because of
the cost of natural gas.  I believe that the bill averages about $100 per
month.  The downstairs tenants have a much lower power bill.

I think that was all the questions, but I refuse to answer any questions
about my "dirty" karma.

Nick Gier