[Vision2020] Is Moscow Ready for Reservoir?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 11:57:37 PDT 2006

Nick,

 What year was the house build? How big is it? Are you  paying WSG? What is the heating bill? How many students have to rent  it?

  I am glad they like you. Why don't you ask them to wash your now dirty Karma.

  Best,

  _DJA

Nick Gier <ngier at uidaho.edu> wrote:  Greetings:

I just want to announce that my beautiful 3-bedroom home with washer,
dryer, dishwasher, microwave, gas fireplace insert, beautiful backyard, off
street parking for six vehicles, and 5 min. from the center of campus rents
for $750 per month.  My tenants love it, are very grateful, and they really
like their landlord.

Nick Gier, whose motto is now
My Karma just ran over your Dogma

 List services made available by First Step Internet,