[Vision2020] Is Moscow Ready for Reservoir?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 00:09:55 PDT 2006

Bruce et. al.

The intentions of this MCA meeting sound like speculation about whether a
reservoir is a reasonable solution to the Palouse's future water needs...

I thought you did not engage in "speculation" on Vision2020?

Perhaps this post is just advertising a meeting where "speculation" will
occur, so you are not engaging in those lowly thought provoking perhaps
incorrect ideas that come under the heading of "speculation," on
Vision2020.

You are above that sort of hoi polloi plebian activity, after all...

Still respecting your commitment to human rights...

Ted Moffett