[Vision2020] Pastor Arrested

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 10:15:48 PDT 2006

On 10/6/06, Art Deco <deco at moscow.com> wrote:
> J Ford, et al,
>
> I hope there is an in-depth, competent investigation to determine if
> Reverend Malgren has committed similar crimes in Latah County during the
> last five years.  If crimes are discovered, I hope charges are brought and
> strong and competently pursued, else I will be increasing my suspicion that
> there is a huge stink in the local criminal justice system that needs to be
> thoroughly abated.
>

> There is also an article in today's LMT about how the Asotin County PA is
> recusing himself from a child sexual molestation case because he knows the
> accused.  It is too bad that the Latah County PA, William Thompson, did not
> do the same in the Sitler and Wight cases because of his past relationships
> with Douglas Wilson.
>
> Had Thompson chosen to recuse himself early on in both cases maybe the
> results would have been quite different.
>
> For example, maybe serial sexual child predator James Sitler would not be
> serving a just a short sentence in the local jail after receiving such a
> glowing report from the so-called Pastor Douglas Wilson.  Maybe Sitler's
> website photos of some of his victims trophy case evidence might have been
> found and introduced before the plea agreement and/or sentencing occurred.
> Maybe the community would have been informed about the total number of
> alleged instances of sexual criminal behavior in at least three states by
> Sitler instead of having to resort to other methods to gain part of this
> information.  Maybe more charges would have been brought against deserving
> individuals.
>
> And maybe those fonts of community pride and leadership, our true watchdogs,
> the Daily News and the Lewiston Morning Tribune, might have found the guts
> to print the stories of the Wight and Sitler cases, not as a sob piece about
> how poor Wilson and pathetic Roy Atwood were the victims, but as a story
> exposing the horror suffered and damage done to Sitler's real victims and
> their families, friends, those who will relate or try to relate to them or
> try to them intimately in the future, and what roles Wilson and Atwood
> played in this could-have-avoided tragedy.
>

> Wayne A. Fox
> 1009 Karen Lane
> PO Box 9421
> Moscow, ID  83843
>
> (208) 882-7975
> waf at moscow.com

Wayne --

I have frequently tried to soft-pedal it, but this is, frankly, one of
the most distasteful things I've read on Vision 2020.  This has
nothing to do with the KKKrist Church KKKashmachine and
KKKult(tm)(r)(etc), or whatever spittle-flecked, half-rabid set of
candy-colored adjectives you've decided to use this week. The victims
of this crime don't simply exist so you can use them to tar and
feather Doug Wilson.

-- ACS