[Vision2020] Market Over Flooded

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 20:49:34 PDT 2006

J,

Where are all of the people moving to Moscow living at then, I doubt its all
boarding houses. I too talk to the local property owners and am willing to
bet, a hell of a lot more than you. Most will not say that apartments are
30- 50% vacant. In fact if your statement is true then why on gods green
earth are contractors willing to sell the farm to build more and more
duplexes and condos?

Please J, your assumptions don't scare me.

Matt