[Vision2020] Debate or Coward?

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 4 06:34:36 PDT 2006

Let's see if I've got this straight. Mike, Ralph, Joe, Tom, & Jackie all
seem to think that it would be as amusing as a barrel of monkeys to get
together with Doug Wilson and impugn his character, ministry and general
overall fitness to draw breath and call it a debate. Generally debates
revolve around a clearly defined topic. Here there appears to be no topic
other than "we hate you and would like to cast aspersions at you in a public
forum." It's not a debate when someone is made to stand and answer for
whatever silly, spurious charge someone can conjure up. Imagine my surprise
if Doug doesn't fall all over himself in an effort to accept your generous
offer. I mean really, what would be the up side for him? It's not like there
is an open mind in the group so achieving consensus would appear to be out
of the question and any greater enlightenment for the community at large
would be vanishingly small. Barrel of monkeys is correct. Wilson vs.

gc