[Vision2020] Debate or Coward?

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 23:19:14 PDT 2006

J,

1. If you are trying to convince the public about how Doug is such a bad
man, why can't you tell your real name?

2. If I am mistaken why don't you just clarify this by telling us here on
the vision what your address is.

I can't get over the fact that someone hates another so much that they will
devote a majority of their viss time on Doug, without being sincere. Please
tell me I'm wrong, because your getting really creepy. If I am wrong, I am
sorry. Until that point though, a guy has to assume the worst at this point.
Just as I assume the worst about what you are saying. Please just clarify.
If you would like talk to me off of the viss.

Matt