[Vision2020] Ex-Idaho Lawmaker Killed in Crash

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 12:10:16 PDT 2006

Donnae ya think it mighty odd that one of the strictest proponents for
seat-belts in Idaho Law is killed because she not only was not wearing a
seat-belt, but holding her grandchild?

This is a shame and I think it should really wake some people up -
seat-belts save lives!

I grieve for her family.  She was a nice person and really did have Idaho
people as her first priority.  I have several letters from her that I will
treasure, made all the more sweet by her early passing.  Her daughter must
be devistated.

J  :]