[Vision2020] downtown

Jerry Weitz gweitz at moscow.com
Mon Oct 2 21:44:52 PDT 2006

I agree that more lanes equals faster and more inattentive drivers.  At my
dental office on South Main, it is dangerous to attempt a crossing.  I wish
that highway 95 would bypass Moscow.  This would lessen the traffic,
Jackson and Washington, streets that could be reconfigured to accommodate
more parking.  Moscow would become  foot and bicycle friendly.  Bypass
should go west into WN due to topography and the present lack of
development.  Jerry