[Vision2020] Persecution is Part of Christianity

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sun Oct 1 09:21:22 PDT 2006

Mr. Nielsen, I am certain that there is a boat load of difference between
"comment on" and "answer for." I am also sure that you are already well
aware of this.

As to your contention that it's an "oxymoron" that atheists don't worship
any god, I would respectfully beg to differ. It seems to me that, in their
own minds, they worship at the altar of science, rationality, and
secularism. Were this not the case why would you devote so much of your
precious time over the years to correcting what you perceive as  the error
and folly that you imagine *other* religious groups have made?

Lastly, I find your rhetorical style to be fascinating. First you demand
that Mr. Iverson explain the Pope's comments and then you call on me to do
the same. Then you toss it all off with how Pastor Lynn didn't mention the
Pope at all. I am not communicating with Pastor Lynn. I am responding
(incoherently perhaps) to you.

gc

It is impossible for there to be a person with no religion (i.e. without any
kind of relationship to the world) as it is for there to be a person without
a heart. He may not know that he has a religion, just as a person may not
know that he has a heart, but it is no more possible for a person to exist
without a religion than without a heart. (Leo Tolstoy, 1879)