[Vision2020] candidate questionaire responses available

Bill London london at moscow.com
Sun Oct 1 12:54:17 PDT 2006

C-
I was quite disappointed that both Sali and Hedden-Nicely did not respond.
I contacted Sali three times by email and talked with someone at his office
by phone.  but no good
I contacted Hedden-Nicely by email once and then he called me promising to
send in his response.  but no good.
However, all the Commissioner and state representatives did respond.
BL