[Vision2020] Wives and their place in the "Future Men's Club" scene

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Oct 2 15:20:34 PDT 2006

J.

Some mothers eat their young, some mothers smother them....

I'm sure he will turn out despite all the corrective influences you may
try to shackle him with!

He jumps rope quite well. You could at the very least be proud of that!

lemeno, Doug!

(I heard he had a great time at "Future Men - The Camp")

Personally, after the boys got back from that torture camp and after
spending weeks trying to undo the damage you all did, the only thing I
see you producing is boys trying to wear their daddy's pants and
finding them too big a fit even with a belt.