[Vision2020] Wives and their place in the "Future Men's Club" scene

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 16:37:37 PDT 2006

On 10/2/06, heirdoug at netscape.net <heirdoug at netscape.net> wrote:
> J.
>
> Some mothers eat their young, some mothers smother them....
>
> I'm sure he will turn out despite all the corrective influences you may
> try to shackle him with!
>
> He jumps rope quite well. You could at the very least be proud of that!
>
> lemeno, Doug!
>
> (I heard he had a great time at "Future Men - The Camp")
>

> Personally, after the boys got back from that torture camp and after
> spending weeks trying to undo the damage you all did, the only thing I
> see you producing is boys trying to wear their daddy's pants and
> finding them too big a fit even with a belt.

Doug --

You might note that I have stayed entirely out of the discussion on
Vision 2020 between you, the sportsboyz, and J Ford. This is largely
because intenecine warfare in your church is a matter of very little
concern to me, other than that J Ford and Michael are considerably
more polite, more honest, and more topical.

But this post -- and several others -- have crossed a line that
offends both Christian charity, your own church's prohibitions against
gossip, and my own sense of ethics. You have insinuated that J Ford is
a criminal, that she is insane, that she is stalking Doug Wilson and
your church, and that she is an unfit mother. And you're being a total
asshole about it, too.

Stop.

-- ACS