[Vision2020] anyone? anyone?

Larson Hicks larsonhicks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 12:31:31 PDT 2006

Keely,

I'd love to get a chance to talk w/you some time, maybe via email, but right
now isn't a great time.  I'm taking 4 classes right now, have finals this
week, work 3/4 time, play rugby, and have a wife and kids to spend time
with.  My wife absolutely hates it when I waste time blogging or arguing on
V2020, so I don't do it very often.

As for the elders getting back to you - I think you would have to get in
touch with them first for them to get back to you.  I don't think comments
on V2020 count.  For me, I check V2020 maybe once a week and I'm positive
most of our elders don't have nearly as much free time as I do.  But, feel
free to contact our church office -208.882.2034 if you'd like to ask my
pastor to react to me and my brother's blog.

I will say that my church would never discipline me for my views on
gender-roles unless it was leading me into some grievous sin.  I'm not sure
how the churches you've been involved with work, but Christ Chruch doesn't
monitor our every action and conversation like J Ford.

Also, just so you know, Weston doesn't live in Moscow or go to Christ
Church, never has.  He and his family are down in Austin - so, you'd have to
contact his Pastor at Redeemer Presbyterian there (but I get the feeling
that they don't have any Thought Police there either, sorry).

Thanks for reading the blog.  Feel free to leave comments, maybe we can hash
it out there.

Cheers,
Larson