[Vision2020] Commmittee Emails II

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 23:30:36 PDT 2006

On 10/1/06, Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  We all agreed to give the local candidates a couple questions. That never
> happened.

That didn't happen because no one who was in favor of asking the
questions actually got around to asking them.

>  I had offered to help out with the work load if that is what it took to get
> the local candidates responses but Bill didn't let me.

Bill London prevented you from asking questions of the local
candidates?  And how did he do that?

I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing here, but my recollection is
entirely different.

--
"Intolerance betrays want of faith in one's cause." -- Mahatma Gandhi