[Vision2020] Commmittee Emails II

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 22:21:32 PDT 2006

Chas,

 You and Bill got what you wanted. Me, Jennifer, Bruce,  and Wayne all asked for local candidates to have questions, or as you  and Bill call them "lesser" candidate questions.

  We all agreed to give the local candidates a couple questions. That never happened.

  I had offered to help out with the work load if that is what it took to  get the local candidates responses but Bill didn't let me.

  It takes less time to get local candidate responses then Bill Sali.

  Correct me if I am wrong here:

  Wayne wanted local candidate questions, was gone for part of a hiking accident
  Jennifer wanted local candidate questions, including county coroner
  Bruce wanted local candidate questions
  I wanted at least one question for local candidates
  Bill wanted to skip the local candidates because it would take to much time/work
  Barrett said he wasn't a part of the committee, just chimed in to help w/emails
  You just wanted to be done with the questions.

  If any of that is incorrect, please let me know what is and I will find you the email(s).

  Best,

  _DJA

Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:  Nothing that you dredge up here contradicts Bill London's assertion,
nor my corroboration.  While there was obvious disagreement, you (and
others) who wished to ask questions of the "lesser" candidates were
always at liberty to do so.  That you chose not to exercise this
liberty cannot be foisted onto anyone else.

BL specifically asked those who were interested in asking questions of
the "lesser" candidates to proceed as they desired.  Not a single
person did.  It seems a bit silly to blame others afterwards for an
opportunity deliberately missed.

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com