[Vision2020] downtown

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 1 21:47:05 PDT 2006

In addition, I've noticed that the traffic lights on Jackson, Main and
Washington with the cross street of Third, are way off.  Before the
construction, it seemed the timing was a mite closer in time than they are
now.  At the change, there is almost a 10-20 second delay before ANY light
turns green, leaving everyone sitting there looking around - "You go, no you
go, no, no...you go."

Anyone in the City Staff - can this be fixed?

J  :]