[Vision2020] [Vision2020 liberals, courts, and Tony (was Pledge)

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 28 12:40:59 PST 2006

Ms. Lund,

Your post is confusing. I hardly know where to begin. The quotes I provided were intact and taken directly from the Wikipedia article which I referenced and was excerpting. The point I was trying to make is the same one you made when you said "Nor am I Doug Farris, who used the term recently here on V2020 in a manner consistent with the valid non-slur use." Just like hansen's heroes, Kerry and Irvins.

So, no selective quoting, no invalid points. Bubble intact, I guess. Had I provided the article in its entirety, my point would not have been altered or diminished in the least. I am confused as to just where the pet peevery comes into the picture, unless its simply having the effrontery to disagree with one of your pals.