[Vision2020] [Vision2020 liberals, courts, and Tony (was Pledge)

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 26 12:49:31 PST 2006

Tiger,

I have to guess you didn't read either article. You don't have to, but if
you had, you would see that she was attacked by one person, not predators,
as you allege.  Innocent people did prison time. That's my point.  If you
were setting the standards for defense attorneys, no one would be obligated
to help them.

So you're clear, I don't have a duty to show you how each of your points is
wrong.  If you want to talk, you can try to substantiate what you're saying.

You substantiate my characterizations of you every time you post, Tiger, you
self-inflated crusader, and you get every ounce of respect you deserve.

Sunil