[Vision2020] [Vision2020 liberals, courts, and Tony (was Pledge)

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Nov 26 12:17:11 PST 2006

Sunil, it is you who has suggested that I am ignorant.  It is therefore YOUR
responsibility to demonstrate how such is the case.  Your failure to
directly address my assertions and disprove them or at least attempt to,
renders your characterization of me as a fool simply gratuitous.  Your
supposed to be so sharp -- surely you can do better than that.

My example of the central Park Jogger was spot-on appropriate inasmuch as
she was a victim of a mugging at the hands of predators.  That was what was
under reference at that time.  If you would like to apply YOUR specific
reference and then regard MY example as inappropriate, you are of course
free to do so, but do not expect to be applauded for your intellect when you
engage in such faulty reasoning.

I never ask you for respect.  I do not pine for, nor do I require your
respect.  I earn respect when I care for and nurture my 3 children, when I
assist and show respect to the elderly, etc.  I would not seek the type of
respect one would garner by groveling at the feet of some self-important
crusader.

Do have a delightful Sunday.       -T